The airline takes sustainability seriously and is the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network. The airline is achieving this goal by offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of its flights. The airline sees this as an interim measure until new technology becomes available to de-carbonise aviation. In the meantime, easyJet will continue to support innovative technology, operate efficiently and aim to fill most of its seats. Since 2000 easyJet has reduced the carbon emissions for each kilometre flown by a passenger by over one-third (33.67%) and has a target to reach a 38% reduction by 2022.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as possible. Partially completed tasks should only be accomplished in logical stages.
- To report to the Shift Supervisor, Station Manager or NAA any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- To adhere to all pertinent safety precautions and procedures as published in manufacturers, Company and other relevant publications.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements.
- To ensure that all facilities, tools and equipment are satisfactory for the tasks to be completed and that any defects are notified to the Certifying Technician, Shift Supervisor or Station Manager.
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England
Application Deadline: N/A