Website Dubai Police Force
- Performs operations for dogs
- Treating sniffer dogs and isolation.
- Conducts annual vaccination procedures for sniffer dogs.
- Write all veterinary health notes in the files for each dog
- Implementation of all tasks assigned to him by the direct official
- Performs daily inspection tours on dogs to confirm the state of health
- Provides the prescribed medication against internal and external parasites
- Educate Trained in advanced methods in the care and cleanliness of sniffer dogs.
- The requirements of the veterinary leadership (medicine – treatment requirements)
- Follow the components and elements of nutrition meals and their cleanliness according to the scheduled times
- photo of the ID card.
- colored personal image.
- copies of the passport valid with the original.
- copies of the original abstract with the original.
- a copy of the birth certificate with the original.
- image of the academic qualification with the original.
- Certificate of good conduct (directed to the Dubai Police General Command).
- Certificate of National Service Delivery issued by the National Reserve Service – No objection certificate issued by the National Reserve Service.
Company: Dubai Police Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A