Website Dubai Police Force
Provides ongoing troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of applications, including 24/7 on call coverage as required.
- Works closely with all other IT management personnel in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and IT strategies.
- Ensure department adheres to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies.
- Manages delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement cards raised by the end users for assigned applications.
- Addresses individual staff performance problems as needed.
- Develops relevant metrics, measures and publishes the performance of the services provided and enabled continuous improvement activities in collaboration with peer groups.
SQL query writing skills using Oracle tools. – Troubleshooting skills. – First level of system support skills. – Analytical thinking. – Good knowledge in Oracle DB. – Having a fleet management system background will be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- computer science
Company: Dubai Police Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A