Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Ensure the achievement of targets assigned by the Branch manager by conducting phone calls, field visits, cross-selling and referrals.
Migrate customer transactions from the branches to low cost electronic channels to ensure reduced cost for branch operations.
- Internal Process
- Training & Development
- Service Quality & Business Operations Control
- Responsible of custodianship of securities as assigned by the Branch Manger
- Consistently meet and exceed service standards set for the customer services.
- Responsible for reviewing all the system transactions done by SSR before approval.
- To ensure proper control measures are in place and perform periodic reconciliation and inventory.
- Attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about DIB products.
- Maintain effective relationship with supervisors and peers and to guide the sales & service team to achieve the set targets.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Compiles and reviews various MIS reports and report any discrepancies to immediate supervisor to ensure accurate service delivery to customers.
- Follow up on various cases with all the concerned stakeholders such as customers, internal Bank’s departments in order to ensure 100% closing mandates.
- To ensure that all transactions are processed as per the compliance rules and regulations and maintain effective due diligence on the customers before proceeding with any facilities.
- Adherence to all established Bank’s policies, operating manuals, service quality standards and code of conduct for smooth workflow, high service quality and low level of operational risk.
- To assist and participate in any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, Sales…etc) and support the launch of new products and services as per the consumer banking business plan.
- Ensure that the customers are provided with competent, timely and error free services in the area of account opening and account management (Assets & Liability products, After sales…etc) for high levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Guide customers regarding the right product to meet their needs and promote & cross-sell other Dubai Islamic Bank products & services to existing customers. Generate product leads from walk-in/ potential customers through interaction and dissemination of product and service information.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A