Website Dubai Islamic Bank
The job holder is responsible for the supervision, management, administration, installations and maintenance of Unix based server infrastructure including Unix Operating System, Virtual infrastructure, hardware, high availability, infrastructure applications and security of UNIX systems in accordance with bank’s IT quality, security policy and regulations.
- Guide team technically in its ICT activities to produce planned and timely outcome within the approved budget.
- Participating in weekly meetings with IT Team to discuss project/ tasks status, any related concerns, remediation and other. Provide feedback and assistance in the System project reviews and process.
- Working as a team member with different project teams, technical teams and IT architecture team to formulate and document project architectural requirements. Identifying, investigating and analyzing processes and procedure for clear system specifications, design and development of Systems
- Manage AMCs, Contracts, budgeting and vendors related to Systems.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project based on the infrastructure analysis.
- Supervise System Administrators and oversee their professional development and training.
- Participate in the interviews and evaluation process for hiring new resources for the team
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A