Responsible for delivering value to the business via strategic initiatives through effective change management.
- Design and facilitate solutions and interventions to increase the change readiness of our workforce.
- Provide strong diagnostic, consulting skills and behavioural expertise to assess change readiness and impact in order to minimise cultural barriers and resistance to change
- Design and govern the processes to measure the effectiveness and sustainability of change initiatives
- Drive alignment of our change approaches across the business; develop a clear understanding of change capability, successes, opportunities and risks
- Partner with the portfolio manager, strategic project teams, sponsors and senior managers responsible for implementing change, equipping them with the necessary skills and capabilities to achieve employee adoption (changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, organisation structures, target operating models, skills and behaviours)
- Create a change champion network across dnata that will help to strengthen our change agility
- Ensure continuous engagement with the business, learning and adapting to what works and partnering with HR and Corporate Communications for specialist capability and corporate practice.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Change management accreditation would be an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple change initiatives in parallel
- Ability to facilitate constructive dialogue and design / lead effective workshops
- Able to work effectively at all levels, quickly establishing and then maintaining accountability and trust within key stakeholders
- Ability to coach and support key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in delivering change / transformation initiatives using project and change management methods in a large organisations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A