dnata is one of the World’s leading air services providers and, due to ongoing focus on innovation and growth, we are currently looking to add a highly motivated and dynamic Program Specialist to drive and successfully implement the RMS Program – critical and the biggest program of work within dnata, enabling future growth and new standards of resource management process.
You will work across all functional and operational areas of the organisation. Your internal and external stakeholders will not be limited to the program team, but will include operational business heads, SMEs, IT delivery teams, external vendors and their subcontractors as well as dnata executive management. The role requires you to be an excellent communicator and deal with and influence various internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in quantitative discipline such as business administrations / IT /engineering / economics / sciences (preferred) Certification in CAPM and/or PMP and/or PRINCE 2 Practitioner preferred Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma a plus
- Professional experience: 6-8 years in project management, business improvement or productivity, management consultancy, or technology
- Ability to quickly grasp new business concepts, understand organizational issues and challenges and understand dependencies across businesses
- Strong ability to facilitate dialogue and influence a range of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Advanced Planning and Organizing Skills
- Advanced Communication Skills Advanced Data Collection and Analysis Skills
- Proficient Budget, business case and Cost Control Knowledge
- Proficient Writing Skills
- Leadership Role : No
- Safety Sensitive Role: No
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A