This role falls under the outdoor sales, where the candidate will be performing an all-around sales cycle (prospecting clients, qualifying, meetings, proposals, and signing contracts, while keeping an eye on the day-to-day operations and supporting the collection process of dues. The ideal candidate will have strong sales experience within the country working with key accounts falling under multiple business lines and have experience in dealing with C-level while being able to provide solution-oriented mindset and perform presentations to large groups while demonstrating solutions within the value proposition. Must have a proven track record of achieving targets and meeting KPIs while targeting a specific set of client base and focusing on meeting deadlines, while working on multiple tools (CRM, SOPs, etc.)
- Create awareness of CAFU amongst clients and potential customers by providing information on product range and related services.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being aware of new products and competition status.
- Maintaining a healthy payment collection cycle with the clients and team.
- Build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified revenue opportunities.
- Solicit medium & large accounts within the assigned sector offering a game changing tech solution to the clients.
- Confer with the Head of Sales to determine sales objectives and develop tactical actions to achieve business line revenue goals.
- Provide coaching and performance monitoring of BAEs and Lead Generators and assist them with development of sales pipelines.
- Prepare regular reports on growth, retention and profitability and develop action plans accordingly.
- Ensure consistent growth of quality revenue through development of existing and new sales channels.
- CRM tool experience and sales reporting.
- Great understanding of the local market across all Emirates.
- Ethical and fair business practice.
- Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations. Effectively overcoming obstacles.
- 5+ years of experience in selling B2B products or solutions in the UAE with minimum 2 years of managing a team.
- Cold calling.
- Proven track record of achieving a conversion rate of 30% or higher.
- Ambitious with strong leadership skills.
- Local market background and experience in offering complex enterprise solutions to one or more of the industries we target.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team towards achieving set targets.
- Previous experience selling to procurement managers, finance manager or CFOs.
- Motorized with a driving license.
- Proven track record in EXCEEDING sales targets.
- Market access – Existing relationships – Will need 2 sales consultants to solicit new accounts in the industries such as logistics and transportation, distribution, construction and mining, manufacturing, and site services.
- Sales Cycle management – Identify, pitch, close, maintain, grow.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A