Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
This is a compliance officer role in the MDR engineering team based out of North America. You will be responsible for assisting in assessing, leading, and driving compliance initiatives throughout our global team. As a compliance officer, you will report to the manager of compliance and will:
- Assist with identifying regulatory oversight deficiencies, process gaps and communicate audit observations, analyzes findings to provide recommendations on process improvements to the Governance and Compliance manager.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
- Manage and support audit engagements: ISO-27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI DSS, and other internal compliance programs
- Collaborate closely with senior technical leadership, product owners and other engineering teams on the planning, design, and implementation of changes throughout our cloud-based platform to ensure compliance
- Coordinate and collate required evidence for external and internal audit support; manage the control and process libraries
- Minimum 5 years of experience of familiarity with security related activities such as: penetration testing, security boundary reviews (eg.
- Firewall rules, Amazon Web Services (AWS) security groups/IAM, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience working effectively with distributed teams across North America and/or India and other countries around the globe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in CyberSecurity industry
- Experience with using, operating, managing a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting or leading compliance and audit initiatives in an agile software engineering organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in Security Testing (eg. Penetration Testing)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- CISSP Certification preferred
- Ability to perform at a high level within a technical team
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience (eg. IAM & Security Fundamentals)
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing information security risk, governance, and control frameworks such as ISO-27001, SOC1, SOC2 and PCI DSS.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience successfully implementing strong DevSecOps practices
- Experience within Corporate & Data Governance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A