The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
- Effectively deliver the complete lifecycle of workforce oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) services including; strategy, organizational design, process re-engineering and technology implementation.
- Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Lead functional staff through the IAM engagement lifecycle for strategy, design and implementation engagements.
- Functional areas and work experience should include; fine-grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation.
- Provide support with respect to requirements gathering, project management and delivery of one or more Identity platforms, such as SailPoint (Identity IQ), Okta, and Saviynt.
- Facilitate information gathering, requirements analysis and design activities that support actionable IAM roadmaps and strategies for our clients as well as functional requirements for IAM solution implementation.
- A minimum of three years of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience leading teams of IAM functional experts either in a requirements gathering setting or in assisting clients with development of an IAM strategy/roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of IAM relevant technical security solutions such as; ForgeRock, SailPoint Identity IQ, SailPoint IdentityNow Saviynt, Okta, ServiceNow and others. Strong understanding of the full lifecycle of workforce identity lifecycle processes, including; joiner, mover, leaver, access request, access certification, role management and application on-boarding.
- Travel may be up to 80-100% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A