Website Bank of America
Fraud Prevention and Detection is looking for an experienced analytical professional to join our Check and Deposit Strategies team. We are looking for smart, energetic candidates with strong technical backgrounds, a great sense of urgency and an excellent approach to teamwork.
- Development of new fraud strategies using statistical and analytical techniques and other quantitative methods. Goal will be to identify and mitigate check and deposit fraud threats.
- Leading role managing projects related to technology initiatives including decision engine enhancements and authentication tool deployment.
- Optimization of existing detection strategies to determine areas where rules can be adjusted to decline fewer false positives and improve the ROI and overall performance of our fraud strategies
- Development of both ad-hoc and more standardized reporting (MIS)
- Analysis of our fraud models to assess performance and effectiveness and making recommendations to continue using or redevelop these models
- Identifying new sources of data (internal or vendor-provided) that can enrich our existing fraud detection processes, be added to our decision systems, and allow for new detection strategies to be developed. Will require close coordination with partners in Fraud Technology.
- Experience in financial services is very helpful, with preference to fraud, credit, cyber security, decision management, fraud and/or authentication controls or marketing analytics
- Great organizational skills and project management skills
- The candidate must be at an advanced to expert level in SAS and SQL. Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, R or Java.
- Knowledge of data extaction tools such as Hive or HUE will be useful.
- Strong proficiency/mastery of SAS and SQL.
- Inquisitive, curious mindset able to work autonomously with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering, or business OR appropriate work experience and certifications/training
- Minimum of 4+ years of analytical experience, with emphasis on strategy building, modeling, authentication controls or other quantitative work.
- Familiarity with predictive modeling tools such as SAS Enterprise Miner or Knowledge Studio
- Strong PowerPoint skills to create clear presentations
- Superior communication skills, and comfort presenting work to team members as well as senior executives
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A