As a Data Center Program Security Manager at an accredited AWS site, you will own the execution of multiple security disciplines, including industrial security, in support of fast-moving classified operations and manage a wide array of projects designed to protect personnel, National Security Information, and critical infrastructure from insider and external threats. You will also be responsible for managing onsite security forces. You must obsess over internal and external customers and successfully deliver support and services in an environment where priorities shift extremely fast. You must be able to operate independently, manage security projects, continuously triage and prioritize accordingly, communicate clearly and compellingly, THINK BIG and outside the box, and deliver exceptional products/service.
- Draft and review security documentation to include transportation plans, procedures, and CONOPs.
- Create, implement, communicate, and manage security requirements at a large, government accredited, multi-facility site while providing day-to-day multi-discipline program security operations support.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive program security guidance concerning personnel, physical, operational, technical, industrial, counterintelligence, and media management.
- Perform and/or support the operations and maintenance of security hardware and systems employed onsite to meet government and AWS requirements.
- Proactively identify program and physical security requirements, problems, and sound solutions to successfully sustain and enhance the security of program execution.
- Manage the classified material program to ensure procedures are developed and operated in accordance with internal and customer security policies and practices.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with internal (operations staff, logistics, teammates, etc.) and external (vendors, contractors, government staff, etc.) partners to heighten security awareness and engagement.
- Direct and manage onsite security forces to run daily operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience in running meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in access control and video surveillance systems (e.g. LENEL).
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive program security projects independently.
- Experience in dealing with security vendors and contractors.
- Experience overseeing security operations personnel.
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Current, active US Government Security Clearance of Top Secret or above
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and can learn quickly.
- Ability to influence others in helping you achieve your security excellence goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of physical security best practices to include, but not limited to: application of physical security systems, investigation techniques, management of contract security guards and incident management and workplace safety.
- Data-driven decision making, strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Must be able to travel between local facilities.
- 4+ years of experience acting in a Program Security Officer, Security Specialist, or a Security Manager capacity in which duties required interpreting and implementing requirements within the personnel, industrial, and physical security disciplines and overseeing security operations.
- ASIS CPP, PSP, PMI PMP or other related certifications.
- Experience with secure facility requirements along with ICDs, NISPOM and other government regulations related to classified programs and the handling of classified material.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A