Under limited supervision responsible for creating cyber-intelligence solutions to prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems. Implements technologies deployed across application, network/perimeter, data, endpoint, identity & access, and mobility domains. Researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and provides countermeasure recommendations. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
- Work closely with OT/IoT/business partners leveraging Agile methodology to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work closely with OT/IoT Opco Representatives in collaboration and partnership of embedded OT/IoT Security Federated Model of
- Governance Strategy Platform Rollout.
- Work with FedEx Operating Companies OT/IoT Security Representatives on collaborative teams to provide expert knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to Strategy of OT/IoT Governance Program of security capabilities across OT and IoT landscape for FedEx
- Collaborate with other IT and OT/IoT/business teams across FedEx.
- Evolve OT/IoT Standards Integration and Alignment into Enterprise Processes
- Development of OT/IoT Education and Training for Operating Companies
- Development of OT/IoT Security Principles, Policies, and Standards
- Development/Implementation of Security Analysis of Operating Company Facilities and Hubs
- Development OT/IoT Standardized Baseline and Configuration
- Work closely with OT/IoT Engineering and Deployment team on OT/IoT Security Program
- Knowledge of the full infrastructure stack – including Cloud, Network, Perimeter, Endpoints & OS (Windows & Linux), Operations Technologies (OT)/Internet of Things (IoT), and other established platforms
- Understanding of OT/IoT architecture and principles.
- Understanding of OT/IoT security architecture and solution creation
- Understanding of network design and architecture
- Cyber Security Certifications (GIAC, ISC2, ISACA, etc.…) is a plus
- Understand the SAFE Agile framework
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A