Join Curro Aurora as an Economics Teacher (FET Phase)
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- IEB experience is essential
- Must be registered with SACE and have a valid SACE certificate.
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching
- Leadership experience within the High School environment
- Educator must have a teaching diploma/ degree for the relevant subjects.
- Passionate about people and Community Service activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A