Website Farm Boy Inc.
This position is responsible for contributing to the coordinated efforts of preparing and distributing products to our retail stores. The performance of the duties must align with all Food Safety standards, and ensure a quality service approach to all customers, employees and suppliers. All responsibilities must be performed in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy Way.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Keep the administrative offices, common work and storage areas clean, safe and well presented at all times.
- Perform general housekeeping, including sweeping, mopping and dusting.
- Recommend when appropriate, the ordering of merchandise and janitorial supplies.
- Comply with all health and safety standards and procedures, especially as they relate to sanitization, equipment usage and employee safety.
- Assist and relieve other team members as may be required.
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Typically requires 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Ability to work with little supervision with a high standard for quality, attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a team environment with clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Fluency in English and French shall be considered an asset.
Company: Farm Boy Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A