As a Cleaning Supervisor, reporting to the Manager, you will supervise the cleaning and services of an assigned area within the budget required to maintain company and customer quality standards.
- Responsible for inventory control and the daily Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Trains and implements Health & Safety procedures and ensures that safety devices and PPE are available and properly utilized.
- Assists with controlling budgeted hours for the assigned location.
- Assigns daily tasks and responsibilities to employees.
- Maintains time keeping records for cleaning personnel.
- Assists with site training of new cleaning personnel
- Respond to customer requests and ensure follow up.
- Inspects the work on an ongoing basis to ensure performance is at the expected levels.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a unionized environment, ability to work with Collective Agreement and provide guidelines and execution.
- Minimum 2 years’ cleaning and supervisory experience in a large facility.
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
- Flexible start and end times as needed, weekend and statutory holiday work are required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A