Website Mount Royal University
Mount Royal University Cougars Athletics and Recreation is seeking a Facility Attendant to meet the needs of a variety of customers in a busy environment. Employees of Mount Royal University Cougars Athletics and Recreation have fun doing the hard work necessary to change people’s lives by inspiring them to realize and experience the benefits of a healthy, active lifestyle. They are helping build a vibrant, industry leading Recreation Centre, bursting with the energy of our community living healthier, more active lives. The fun and the results come from living our work culture: “Inspire healthy, active lifestyles through fun, student-led experiences.”
- Assist with outdoor recreation facility maintenance and operations.
- Provide laundry services for various university departments.
- Assist with cleaning and maintaining the recreation facilities.
- Ready facilities and equipment for external and internal university bookings.
- Provide superior customer service to all facility users.
- Provide general support to all recreation staff.
- Conduct facility checks ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the recreation facility.
- Assist with set up and take down for Cougars varsity games and special events (indoors and outdoors).
- Assist with cleaning and maintaining recreation and fitness equipment.
- Positive customer service skills with an open attitude to working with a diverse population
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and work as a member of a team
- Priority given to current MRU students
- Computer/technical skills involving IBM compatible systems and Microsoft applications
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Reliable transportation, as shifts may vary between 6 am and 11 pm
- Self directed with an ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a busy environment
Company: Mount Royal University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A