Website Spotless Group
Downer is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have an opportunity for a reliable Part-Time Cleaner to join our team. The position will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
- Deliver routine and responsive cleaning activities in accordance with service deliverables in the Statement of Works
- Support the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure contractual obligations are met in all aspects of cleaning
- Maintain high quality and co-operative relationships with key Defence personnel
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
- Our front of house staff is the face of Downer and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- AND Top Secret Positive Vetting
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Experience operating industrial cleaning equipment
- Highly developed attention to detail
Company: Spotless Group
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A