A Housekeeper is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms hallways and public areas in the hotel servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures stocking cart with room supplies and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies while following company standards and safety/security procedures. In some instances this role would also be responsible for conducting ‘deep cleaning’ activities within the guest room in conjunction with preventative maintenance tasks.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- May be required to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room to conduct deep cleaning.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Deep cleaning tasks may include but are not limited to changing the AC filter cleaning the AC coils touching up paint on walls/molding touching up scratched furniture or rehanging closed slide doors.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Diploma de enseñanza secundaria o equivalente y de preferencia con experiencia en trabajos de hotelería o similares.
- This position requires strong attention to detail ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A