Amey provides facilities and estate management services covering 40 sites for Highways England including offices, regional operational centres, traffic officer outstations and one highway maintenance depot.
We deliver planned and reactive maintenance, project and asset management and essential services like cleaning, we help keep the sites we maintain, safe, clean and complaint.
Based at our site Quinton Depot your role will be to provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments, to include, but not limited to, tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surface and mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
- Work according to legislative regulations i.e ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment
- Comply with Internal and External HSEA requirements
- Provide a cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
- Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
- Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
- Report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
- Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
- Operate in accordance with the Soft Services Platform and Handbook
- Previous experience working within a commercial environment is desirable
- Successfully secure a Basic Disclosure check via Amey
- Experience using chemicals and machinery safely
- Completes work to a high standard
- Able to manage time effectively to fulfil duties required
- Reliable and Punctual
- A team member
- Environmental awareness
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A