The KYC Operations Intmd Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Oversee situations that create risk and legal liabilities for Citi
- Interface with Internal Audit (IA) and external audit to provide input on situations that create risk and legal liabilities for Citi
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Conduct analysis of risk and associated controls to identify root cause and collaborate with peers and management to report findings with solutions to mitigate risk/control issues
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Provide support to business managers and product staff
- Partner with peers and management on various activities, including developing and executing business plans within area of responsibility, developing compliance guidelines and completing monthly, quarterly, and other periodic risk & control reporting to be used for various forums
- Responsible for various aspects of risk and control, include but are not limited to Information Security, Continuation of Business and Records Management
- Interface with internal and external teams to provide guidance and subject matter expertise, as needed
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate partnerships across business regions
- Proven ability to make effective and timely decisions
- Consistently able to anticipate and respond to customer/business needs
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A