The Compliance AML KYC Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Perform quality reviews and reviews of procedures and processes
- Perform project management responsibilities, including producing project plans, conducting risk analyses and providing weekly updates for senior management, as needed
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A