The Non-Employee Staffing Office functions as a centralised model in support of all Citi businesses to deliver a best in class service to its clients. The Program utilizes a centralised Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources for the firm. The model facilitates speed to market and the ability to obtain top talent in the market place. In addition, cost savings are achieved through leveraging buying power, and risk is mitigated as a result of a consistent set of processes and procedures in alignment with Corporate Due Diligence requirements. The onboarding and offboarding of contractor resources is also centralised allowing for repeatable processes, which foster expedient cycle times. The streamlined process allows for resources to start their engagements within the required timeframes so there is no impact to project deliverables.
- Strong problem solving capabilities .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Clients come first – build long term relationships with clients by putting their interests first.
- Work collaboratively to get the job done.
- Accuracy and attention to detail – pays particular attention to detail and accurate data/work.
- There is always a better way – seek opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Adaptability – flexible approach and attitude to role with a willingness to adapt to needs and demands of business.
- Act as Recruitment Team Lead across the EMEA region, including overseeing 5 Client Partners dedicated to the operation.
- Ensure that all Client Partners are 100% trained on current and future working practices.
- Maintenance of 15 working day cycle time for the above, ensuring that action plans in place for roles outside SLA.
- Act as SME for business area regarding Non-Employee Management, working with HR Control and Compliance to ensure business practices align to local regulation/legislation.
- Strong organizational and detail orientation.
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis.
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries from clients and escalating as appropriate for resolution.
- Partner with Preferred Suppliers to resolve day to day tactical issues and support Regional Head in evaluation of and maintenance of Preferred Supplier list.
- Support roll-out of EMEA Non-Employee Operating Model to the remaining small countries including supplier and manager communications.
- Supporting Regional Head on Regional and Global initiatives and driving forward Re-Engineering of the operation to achieve best-in-class.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience of working in the Staffing Industry with Team Lead experience.
- Experience of Relationship management – including internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Previous Financial Services/Banking/ experience.
- Experience of understanding and applying Contingent Workforce policies in different geographies.
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management (e.g. Fieldglass).
- Project Management experience within current role.
- Experience of using and interpreting data to drive issue resolution and business plans.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A