As a Software Development Analyst, you will work in an agile software development environment, developing quality and scalable software solutions using leading-edge technologies. Based on your understanding of business requirements, you will develop code consistent with quality standards, and offer support during testing cycles and post-production deployment. To ensure defect-free programming, you will use the appropriate tools to test and debug code, and participate in the review of peer coding.
- You have a passion for Technology
- You have evidence of project management, leadership, teamwork, attention to detail and communication skills
- You are committed to personal growth and career development, and a desire to be successful in a team working environment
- You are graduating in 2022 or 2023 and on track to obtain a 2:1
- You achieved a minimum of 96 UCAS points
- Opportunity to work on a small project/Proof of Concept using Core Java/C#/.Net with a SQL/No-SQL DB as backend(Oracle/MongoDB/Neo4J/Redis/HDFS/Cassandra) and React JS/Angular based front end.
- Get basic understanding of latest design and software architecture patterns and frameworks – Microservices, APIs, Spring Core/MVC/Boot/Cloud, REST and so on.
- Get basic understanding of event streaming/messaging systems using KAFKA or similar technology.
- Understand CI/CD with exposure to various software development tools like : JIRA, Zephry, BitBucket, TeamCity, uDeploy, Artifactory, Openshift(ECS/Docker)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A