Website Chalhoub Group
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for establishing customer relationships through personalized services, achieving sales targets / receivables, managing stock. He/ she is also responsible to build, train, supervise and motivate a team of front-liners.
– Maintain a running inventory.
– Ensure proper induction of new employees
– Monitor front-liners attendance, leave and vacations
– Commission calculation and timely submission to H.R.
– Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
– Ensure merchandising guidelines have been met for all brands
– Monitor sales activities to ensure that the sales targets are met
– Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
– Coordinate with the Marketing Manager on the budget requirements and limits
– Implementing on the field launches / animations in line with Brand Managers.
– Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands.
– Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
– Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
– Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
– Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
– Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely and diplomatic fashion
– Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
– Understand and communicate the organization’s priorities to ensure team’s alignment with Group’s objectives
– Oversee the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock and process orders if necessary
– Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
– Oversee workload of department for the purpose of maximizing the efficiency of the work force and meeting operational requirements
– Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
– Identify prospective customers by using business directories and customer data base, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences
– Responsible for conducting periodic performance appraisal to all assigned staff, and for growth, development, engagement and motivation, coaching and guiding of the department’s employees.
– Supervise assigned personnel (e.g. screening, interviewing, recommending, training, evaluating, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing productivity of staff, and ensuring that department outcomes are achieved
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5 years in Sales / Customer service
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A