Website Capitec Bank
To manage a portfolio of clients by providing excellent client service which aims to retain and optimise client value whilst attracting new clients to ensure future client growth.
- Diploma in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Business Management
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Communications Skills
- Administration Skills
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- 1 to 2 years Business Banking experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- Administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Client relationship management and service principles.
- Competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics would be advantageous.
- Capitec/Business Bank systems and processes
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A