Website Canada Post / Postes Canada
Imagine that you could make the open road your office. As an on-call relief Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier with Canada Post, you can. We’re recruiting for dependable, organized individuals to deliver mail on an on-call basis to various communities.
- Be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles
- Project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face
- Ensure mail is safely secured in their possession
- Possess a valid permanent provincial driver’s license
- Provide and maintain the required automobile liability insurance for the use of your vehicle
- A minimum cargo capacity of 100 cu ft (2832 liters).
- Notify your insurance company as to the use of your vehicle while employed at Canada Post
- Have a satisfactory safe driving record
- A metal roof-top and accessory power outlet to accommodate a Canada Post sign and flashing light
- Fifth door / hatchback to allow for oversized and bulky items to be loaded (preferred).
Company: Canada Post / Postes Canada
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Saskatoon, SK, US
Application Deadline: N/A