Website Canada Post / Postes Canada
Accountable for the planning, development and coordination of a comprehensive training and development package designed to meet the needs of Retail Business internal and external target audiences. Maintains liaison between Retail Business and Learning and Development to ensure that training needs are accurately identified and developed in compliance with corporate policies, standards and guidelines.
- Oversees the development, production and distribution of training and development support materials such as workbooks, visual aids.
- Liaises with other corporate functions including operational groups with Learning and Development to define role and requirement for training in the retail environment.
- Develops, implements and leads special training projects utilizing project management policies, practices and procedures and ensuring the development of a uniform corporate presentation in all retail post offices.
- Evaluates course material, performance of training staff and level of trainee knowledge to ensure standardization and quality of presentation.
- Ensures the integration of training requirements and initiatives of all functional corporate groups to promote a consistent and uniform application of retail training programs.
- Reviews material and regional policies to ensure integration and uniformity on a national level.
- Develops short and long term training and development requirements for urban, rural, corporate, and other personnel involved in the retailing program, including management.
- Proficient computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office programs
- Completed post-secondary, preferably in a related field OR a combination of equivalent professional experience and training
- 1 to 3 years of relevant functional experience
- One or more years of experience in a unionized environment an asset
- Strong communication, analytical, and customer service skills
Company: Canada Post / Postes Canada
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A