- Full Time
- Visalia, CA, US
Website Best Buy
Our Appliance Install and Repair Tech is responsible for a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices-with a primary focus on appliances.
- Leads on two person jobs and complex projects as well as performs work alone.
- Provides a seamless Client experience by advising and fulfilling on lifestyle recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Completes fulfillment of advanced complexity work, and triage and de-escalate difficult Client interactions as needed.
- Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, providing feedback and training opportunities, and completing store stock repairs.
- 1 year Customer Electronics delivery, integration, network, and/or repair experience in the primary field of focus.
- 2 years customer service
- State/Local Licensing as required
- 21+ years of age
- Clean driving record
- Able to carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. or 150 lbs. as part of team, with or without accommodation
- Customer Service Experience, including complex issue resolution.
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A