Website Dubai Islamic Bank
- Responsible to retrieve & provide periodic Business Intelligence Reports.
- Evaluate and suggest strategic business opportunities through financial analysis
- Initiate automation of regular reports in order to ensure accuracy and efficiency of reports
- Planning, Preparation, monitoring and reporting of Annual financial budgets and monthly forecasts
- Plan and develop business cases for new product launches based on financial simulations, what-if analysis & break-even analysis.
- Develop tools for business performance monitoring and decision support that are fully automated and easily accessible by stakeholders.
- Prepare the financial statements, Product / Division profitability, performance summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- To minimize potential loss of revenue to the Business division by ensuring that the Business Intelligent reports generated / submitted to stakeholders are accurate & complete.
- Monitor and analyze bank-wide liquidity by conducting in-depth analysis on GAP between assets and liabilities. Highlight key ratios and mismatch between assets and liabilities.
- Support Senior Management in making informed, strategic & data-driven decisions by providing comprehensive analytics & business intelligence reports highlighting critical trends.
- To provide month end dumps & Ad-Hoc reports & analysis on special requests, there by assisting the Business Teams with critical analysis, reports and presentations helpful in driving business.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Banking with exposure to Business Intelligence Tools and Analytics, Finance, Credit, Marketing or Operations.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A