The Programmatic Executive will assist with the set-up, development and delivery of our in-house programmatic campaigns within MediaLab (our media investment team). Responsible for the day to day running and delivery of our programmatic media plan, this is a critical role that will shape the success of our programmatic function, as we make our first in-house strides into this channel.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to leave a footprint in the evolution of ASOS media buying strategy. This role is part of a small, highly specialised team of programmatic campaign managers and will set up the structure for enabling ASOS to run high impact creative at scale across the full marketing funnel. This is a critical role to the execution of the ASOS media investment strategy. The role is empowered to deliver timely, and comprehensive media planning and buying solutions to address our business challenges.
- Data management and audience targeting
- Work closely with the Senior Programmatic Manager and our Data Science and Insights teams to execute a comprehensive test roadmap for the programmatic channel and appropriate measurement and audience split protocols
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop an ongoing view of creative requirements
- Maintain weekly reporting structures to facilitate the flow of critical information on campaign performance across key ASOS stakeholders
- Plan, buy/execute and measure data driven audience targeting strategies across the relevant programmatic platform
- Work alongside the other paid media functions as an integral part of the media stack
- Build out audience profiles and relationships directly with publishers where appropriate, working closely with the Senior Programmatic Manager
- Ability to forecast on available inventory, inventory quality, inventory outputs and construct a well balanced media plan
- Ensure appropriate tracking solutions are in place to enable different cuts of reporting views (last click vs post view for example)
- Campaign measurement & optimisation
- Understand the latest data and audience platform developments in the market to continuously adjust and iterate on our programmatic implementation
- Manage and optimise delivery of programmatic campaigns daily
- Has experience managing programmatic display & video campaigns to profitably grow successful online consumer businesses
- Possesses clear domain expertise in the Programmatic space, having directly managed high-budget, multinational accounts, preferably in the retail sector.
- Is highly detail-oriented
- Has worked in a company-led marketing operation or as an agency ‘doer’, not just managed external agencies at an advertiser.
- Is highly proficient in DV360
- Is fluent in English, with other languages a definite bonus
- Is highly numerate, proficient at Excel, and demonstrates strong analytical capabilities. 2.1 degree or above in a related field (mathematics, economics, science, engineering) preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A