ASOS Technology is going through an exciting period of transition and major investment. – this includes a number of strategic programmes to deliver the amazing technology and business solutions to support our ambitious global growth plans. At the heart of these plans is the rebuilding of our digital platforms and channels to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. Our plan is designed to enable us to really put our mobile experience first, enable personalisation and support a data driven organisation. We are also making significant investments in all our Buying, Merchandising, Finance and People systems with the latest toolsets and applications to accelerate the next phase of our global growth. We are also improving our ways of working within Technology to enable autonomous platform development and improve our engineering and agile practices.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of testing practices e.g., TDD, BDD, ATDD, performance, security
- Testing microservices and cloud architectures
- Testing microservice architectures delivered using a combination of RESTful APIs and messaging.
- Experience in identifying and defining quality metrics to help improve the overall quality of the product.
- Exposure to Site Reliability Engineering and the role that testing plays in that
- Inquisitive mind – You are always asking: Why? What if this happens? How does it work? Questioning not just the software, but the processes around it.
- Continuous improvement – You enjoy working with others and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to help raise standards and drive continuous improvements in the team.
- Team player – You work well in a team and are comfortable engaging with people in different roles.
- Passionate – You demonstrate a passion for learning and an ability to grasp technical concepts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A