The Paid Social team is part of the Media LAB department and runs programmatic campaigns for ASOS globally, in order to deliver traffic, sales and new customers to ASOS in line with additional business goals and KPIs. Responsible for 10% of total ASOS sales, the team runs full funnel activities across a number of channels including Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, and other social platforms, and is responsible for the profitable spend and evaluation of a multi-million pound budget.
The Paid Social executive will report into the Senior Paid Social Manager and will work as part of this team to improve our capabilities. They will play a pivotal role in improving team efficiency through the execution of core processes and assisting the Paid Social team in the management of programmatic campaigns across all our territories and channels.
As a Paid Social executive, you’ll be supporting the Paid Social team (2 Managers and 2 other executives) in the day to day running of activities, as well as being responsible for ad hoc projects and specific areas of focus depending on the team needs. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with other teams and functions within ASOS in order to achieve goals as necessary.
- Work with cross-functional teams made of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of projects that have a paid social element
- Campaign set up, management and optimization across Facebook/Instagram and other channels when needed.
- Brief creative assets (including copy) to support our campaigns and ensuring smooth delivery of those assets to the team.
- Ongoing daily and weekly reporting, including budget monitoring and daily spend reviews, as well as generation of bespoke reporting used to aid the team in reviewing campaign performance and suggesting future campaign optimization.
- Responding to briefs and create media plans according to best practices and help building knowledge for the team based on experience
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure our activities are specifically tailored to support trading calendar and key moments.
- Supporting the team with the implementation of our test and learn roadmap to improve our performance as well as developing best practices when necessary.
- Execution of additional ad hoc projects designed to improve team efficiency and further knowledge and experience.
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running.
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges.
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships.
- Passion for working in the Retail industry with a commercial mind-set.
- Confidence with the ability to connect with people and be a team player.
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Passion for working in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in use of Powerpoint/Keynote.
- Proficiency in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets.
- Understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape (PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic channels).
- A/B grade in Mathematics at GCSE or A-Level (or equivalent).
- Ability to work with numbers and data interpretation.
- Ability to understand & adjust to differences between geographies & cultures.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Paid Social roles.
- An undergraduate degree (min 2.1) in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing) preferable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A