The role of a Production Flow Manager in our fully automated depot, involves managing and leading a team who are responsible for monitoring and managing the flow of our automated system for the whole warehouse operation, working with operational and engineering team to monitor progress and re-allocating resource where required. Working in partnership with the Operation C8 and Senior Team is essential to the success of the role.
In a nutshell, your job will be to lead a team of colleagues in making sure that all aspects of Stock Management runs like clockwork. It’ll mean empowering and enabling your team and through a high level of attention to detail, you will have the opportunity to genuinely make a difference to site.
- Make a point of celebrating and rewarding their hard work
- Identifying errors and directing Vanderlande maintenance engineers to them
- Engage with the teams to continually improve engagement
- Providing reports on efficiency and analysing to identify areas of opportunity
- Plan, do and review process – feedback and continuous improvement
- Take full responsibility for the team and their outputs
- Inspire the team to solve problems using their own initiative
- Manage their workload and coach them to deliver great performance
- Ensuring that all areas of the operation are aligned to meet the service requirements
- Driving compliance in all areas
- Be accountable for the KRA’s and performance on shift with a high regard to attention to detail
- Reviewing the flow efficiency daily, advising on ways to continuously improve and driving change
- The ability to operate at a management level and potentially beyond the role
- Have the ability to manage difficult situations and be able to demonstrate where this has been undertaken
- Build strong working relationships with the operational teams
- Have the ability to flex with an ever changing environment both where the job is impacted and in attitude
- Role model the values and demonstrate strong management behaviors
- Flexibility in working hours, the role involves managing compliance and working with continuous improvements that will require some day-based working.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A