As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on the South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon Web Services across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and technology strategy with key AWS partners.
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide for example for summits, workshops, product launches and other external events.
- Champion AWS partners
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
- Educate the AWS services and solutions to the wide partner community
- This position is based in South Africa and some travel may be required
- The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge in software development, IT operations or IT transformation domains
- The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer or partner facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
- Experience working with end user or developer communities.
- Experience supporting partners and programs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or Technical background is highly desired
- Fluency in the English language is essential and French is desirable
- Experience working with AWS technologies
- AWS Certification (recommended not mandatory), eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A