Website Al Ghurair Group
As a Procurement Officer based in Dubai, you will be responsible to manage, search for and negotiate vehicle stock required the by the organization – new vehicles across multiple brands , and thereby supporting the department with relevant vehicles they can market and supply to clients across different markets.
- The procurement processes should be carried out to achieve the most advantageous combination of cost, quality and to assist in the ease of sales.
- Suppliers should be treated fairly and without unfair discrimination, including protection of commercial confidentiality where required and we should not impose unnecessary burdens or constraints on suppliers or potential suppliers.
- There shall be no corruption or collusion with suppliers or other persons involved in our procurement process.
- Procurement officers are required to base decisions on accurate information and are required to monitor current data to ensure that they are being met.
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Teamwork & Cooperation.
- To understand the correlation between what they purchase, how it fits in to market place and the speed of being able to sell that product within a given time scale maximizing profitability
- Demonstrating a good decision-making process.
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A