Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Performs operational and/or administrative duties of a complex nature, using a variety of software applications. These positions require a high level of accuracy due to consequence of error and fines/penalties to the Company and/or loss of revenue. This position requires initiative and judgment.
- Analyze, design, format and produce creative high quality documents, reports, etc.
- Develop, prepare, and provide statistical reports
- Prepare comparative analysis
- Prepare monthly statistical summary of catering expenses
- Maintain monthly record of invoices paid or outstanding
- Prepare cost analysis and statistics
- Plan, coordinate, and execute road shows, where travel may be required
- Assist with product displays
- Recommend and assist in implementing improved methods and procedures
- Provide on-the-job training, direction, guidance and assistance to other employees in the department.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Record and maintain operational records and/or endorsements
- Comply with Company Policies, Collective Agreements and/or Government Regulations
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Works with minimal or no supervision
- First level troubleshooter of hardware/software
- Assist with compilation of operating business plan
- Monitor reports, investigate discrepancies and calculate accruals
- Maintain ledgers
- Audit invoices
- Ensure flight crew meals and/or ground allowances are provided
- Process and calculate pay adjustments/expenses
- High School graduation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as formatting and proofreading skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Aptitude for accuracy and detail
- Aptitude for math
- Minimum 3 years office experience
- Some positions require the ability to take minutes
- Some positions require Licenses, e.g. Driver’s, MOT, AVOP etc.
- Some positions may require lifting and climbing.
- Some positions may require shift work and/or work staggered starting and stopping times
- Some positions may be exposed to weather conditions
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A