Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is presently looking for for a dynamic individual to fill a permanent full- time position as of a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic.
The GSE maintenance professionals should have the following skill sets:
- Knowledge of drive-trains, diesel and gasoline engines, propane fuel systems, complex electrical and hydraulic systems, and metal fabrication and welding.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st, 2021
- High School diploma.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic or Heavy Duty Mechanic trades certification.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the trade.
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Restricted area identity card (RAIC). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
- Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test an are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A