Website Air Arabia
To execute, monitor and follow up on Quality Assurance audit plans and reviews and surveillance as directed by “Quality Assurance Manager”. Follow up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and GCAA/CAA and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint), Internet and Web Search.
- Fluent in English Language, Arabic Language is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with working exposure to Commercial /Safety/Internal & External Audit practices.
- Certificates related to Auditing, Quality Assurance and/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO – Lead Assessor are highly desirable and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Aircrafts technical knowledge and relative exposure to aircrafts maintenance requirements is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of related working experience in Quality Assurance/Audit in the aviation/airline industry.
- A very good knowledge and exposure on airline Engineering and Flight Operations, standard regulations.
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Extensive exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably
- GCAA and/or EASA/FAA; familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge in documentation control systems.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering or equivalent; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized institution combined with needed experience and exposure, or a Licenced technician with the experience required to fulfil the position requirements.
- Identifies root causes and assists in formulating and monitoring the adherence to comprehensive corrective actions for regulatory audits; records the findings and corrective actions in system for verification, follow up, and database purposes.
- Ensures effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
- Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan; this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews; carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
- Maintains the Quality Assurance System adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks in accordance with GCAA/CAA/CARs/IOSA/EASA standards and requirements.
- Reviews MDD/ADD/CDL and Reliability reports and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time; highlights areas of concern where urgent attention and improvement are needed.
- Assists the “Quality Assurance Manager” in developing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, and manuals in accordance with Company’s requirements;
- Supports the Engineering Department with new licenses aiming for continuation of training and enhancing capabilities ensuring the licenses are processed and issued as per regulations.
- Partners with Stakeholders and “Quality Assurance Manager” to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the Company are satisfactory.
- Participates in updating and communicating the regulations of GCAA/CAA in the corresponding manuals such as MOE, CAMO, etc. in coordination with corresponding personnel in operations and engineering departments
- Performs safety and quality audits and conducts periodic review approvals on Suppliers, Vendors,
- Subcontractors, Simulator, Ramp and Outstations, this includes but not limited to: MROs, GHAs, Fuel
- Companies, Cargo, Engines, etc.; raises and follows-up on findings or CAPA in Q-Pulse and with concerned owners.
- Maintains and regularly updates necessary records related to Quality Assurance Audits such as personnel authorization files, dispensation files, deviations, and concessions.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A