Website Air Arabia
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security doors, windows and gates
Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Monitor and control CCTV camera at designated areas
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other person to guard against theft and maintain security of the premises.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning furnace or boiler.
- The purpose of this role is to maintain order security of the premises.
- Escort individuals to specify locations and to provide personal protection
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises
- Write report of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English in order to plan & complete work.
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification and experience in the related field as required for this position.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A