Website AECI Limited
- Carry out the key duties in the absence of the Planning Manager
- Daily Review of release sales back order.
- Create production orders on the system based on the sales forecast and un forecasted sales orders stock requirement.
- Liaise with purchasing team on raw materials stock availability.
- Investigate incidents and near misses.
- Confirm stock availability to Customer Care for local and export sales orders.
- Carry out duties in the absence of Production Administrator.
- Confer with production Team Leaders to determine the status of the production weekly plan.
- Produce weekly production plan
- Load all Suez product labels and forward to production for packing weekly.
- Close production orders and create transfer orders for the Repacked products.
- Assist with stock take and cycle count and stock recons
- Maintain high standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage production scheduling in line with on time delivery and cost optimization.
- Produce a repack plan for repacking
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in production planning
- In-depth knowledge and experience on ERP system for inventory and demand planning.
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Bill of Manufacturing.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- National Diploma in Supply Chain or Operations Management.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umbogintwini
Application Deadline: N/A