Website AECI Limited
- To maintain instruments and keep calibrations updated.
- Perform Routine QC Analysis on final product and raw materials.
- Issuing of COAs and plant support.
- Analysis of results and trouble shooting.
- To prepare and standardise reagents for the QC Lab.
- To maintain good housekeeping in the Lab.
- Planning and Organising
- Working with People
- Writing and Reporting
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Applying Expertise and Technology
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Years Gas chromatography experience and 1st line maintenance.
- Organic chemistry and be able to work efficiently and safely with minimum supervision.
- Work according to 12 hour shift pattern.
- 3 Year Chemical Qualification, BSc in Chemistry or National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A