Website AECI Limited
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a team culture of excellence, especially in the area of safety.
- Adherence to legislation including the Occupational Health and Safety Act as well as Compliance best practices and standards.
- Manage and direct the activities of the production team in order to achieve optimum performance in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Responsible and accountable for the effective leadership of AECI Animal Health production team.
- Responsible to operate the company’s assets at optimum levels of process efficiency and maximum mitigation and containment of operational risk factors.
- Team Player.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Safety awareness.
- Technical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing.
Qualification & Experience:
- A “hands on”, outgoing person who has a proven track record in team building.
- Relevant tertiary technical qualification.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of the OHSACT, ISO Quality and Environmental standards and Safety Principles.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burgersdorp, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A