Accenture Strategy and Consulting UK Banking business shapes the future for banks in highly challenging times, with Covid-19 disruption, regulatory scrutiny, margin pressure and the burden of legacy operating models and technology. At the same time, stakeholders of all types expect new value to be delivered. A ‘decade of action’ lies ahead with the leaders accelerating towards a model which is purposeful, operationally innovative and value-generating.
- Help to develop the Accenture Strategy and Consulting Banking practice and building Accenture’s banking offerings, assets, capabilities, and thought leadership
- Develop and apply industry knowledge to be able to make implementation-oriented recommendations.
- Project and programme Management: Experience in creating, implementing and operating within appropriate governance framework, working closely with the Accountable Executives and Programme Managers. Ability in shaping, leading and controlling the delivery of complex, high risk and/or cross functional programmes, with pragmatic application of programme management methodologies, use of a clearly defined delivery roadmap and robust financial and risk management.
- Assume accountability for delivery of one or more projects and programs at a client. Mobilise the team, identify appropriate people resources and assign these individuals to projects.
- Engage with and lead senior Client stakeholders (C-Level) in both technology and business space and clearly communicate programme performance.
- Develop and lead diverse and dispersed teams through effective leadership and coaching.
- Your base location will be London, although most of our consultants work on lengthy client engagements within the UK and Ireland. Therefore, you must be willing to work away from home Monday to Friday as required.
- A good broad understanding of Commercial or Retail Banking – including experience in core banking processes and related technologies, mortgages, payments, cards and related regulatory change.
- Ability to absorb and process information quickly.
- Experience leading diverse teams in complex strategy and consulting engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to approach a problem in a structured manner and propose workable solutions.
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Consulting experience or ability to work in a consulting environment indispensable.
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, AΙ, Micro services, Blockchain, Cloud etc) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A