As an Security Consultant, you will help your team evaluate customers’ products and applications security levels and recommend ways to develop more secure solutions. These could include operating systems, mobile frameworks, embedded devices, and cloud based solutions. Successful Security Consultants can apply their technical and security training and expertise to multiple domains, are comfortable working in and with teams, and possess an unending curiosity about technology.
- Delivers concise technical work and advice to customers and other staff members
- Helps customers develop secure applications
- Creates security analysis reports and other relevant customer-faced documentation.
- Identifies customer security vulnerabilities
- Must have demonstrable experience participating in small teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proven experience with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Academic or professional consulting experience and background
- History of contributing to open source projects or attending relevant professional conferences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, Washington
Application Deadline: N/A