The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure Services (ICI) Solution Architect is responsible for working with Account and Sales teams to qualify and support Infrastructure Services sales opportunities. The Solution Architect (SA) plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
- Apply domain expertise (Cloud, Workplace services, Network and Service management) and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions, evaluate multiple options to meet client’s business requirements.
- Value Creation – Leverage our company’s assets and capabilities to develop compelling business propositions that meet both client and our company’s commercial requirements
- Global Delivery – Optimize cost-to-serve using Advance technology centres and multiple workforces
- Manage and work with a team of dynamic solution architects and collaborate with other subject matter experts and Advance technology centres to create compelling and differentiated infrastructure solutions and value propositions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the account teams and client stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in geographically dispersed virtual multi-team environment to achieve the best outcomes.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with other teams and clients.
- Able to support the development of pricing models and Statements of Work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A