ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs
- Develop solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
- Write automated unit tests
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- Perform “Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and everything in between
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Java development and Java programming language
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building web applications with Java technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A