We are one of the world’s leading providers of AWS Solutions. You’ll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level.
- Assist with the implementation of AWS platform architectures, including account structure, serverless, networks, security, deployment orchestration and automation;
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on AWS full-stack;
- Build and configure code and IaC pipelines;
- Containerise and deploy existing and new applications;
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Container Service (ECS) etc.
- Hands-on experience with scripting and compiled languages, especially Python and/or NodeJS and/or Golang;
- Hands-on experience with Linux/UNIX based environments;
- Hands-on experience developing Infrastructure as Code using AWS Cloudformation and/or AWS Cloud Development Kit and/or Terraform
- Hands-on experience developing complex automation to support Continuous Integration and Delivery approach to software release management
- Hands-on development background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A