Website Abu Dhabi Airport
Ensure that Abu Dhabi Airports’ corporate strategy is properly implemented and cascaded. Furthermore, responsible for developing frameworks that leverage the organization’s levels of operational performance excellence.
- Assist the Head Corporate Strategy and Performance with the Department’s activities primarily in the development of corporate governance frameworks which include but are not limited to delegation of authority matrix, terms of reference
- Prepare presentations and reports that are related to business plans, strategy and planning, strategic reviews, and others and escalate them as required to the Head Corporate Strategy and Performance
- Manage day to day activities related to strategy and planning as well as the team while ensuring proper coordination with other Departments such as Communications in order to ensure that the company’s strategy is properly promoted and communicated
- Support Divisions in developing their medium – short term strategies and plans and ensure that they are in alignment with the overall corporate strategy
- A minimum of eight years of experience of relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution
Company: Abu Dhabi Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A