Website ABSA Group Limited
An exciting career opportunity has become available for a Financial Adviser to service the Physical channels segment of Absa Bank. The key purpose of this role is to provide professional financial services to our clients within this segment. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, retaining and growing a client base by implementing the AIFA solutions in line with the client’s needs. The individual must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.
- Building a sustainable book of clients in the Business and Private Banking segments of Absa Bank.
- Consistently achieving the allocated Sales Production Target as per a performance scorecard.
- Providing suitable advice to best fit the needs and requirements for clients.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to existing and potential clients using state of the art financial planning tools
- Managing, maintaining and building new and existing client relationships
- Growing a client book within the first 24 months and consistently thereafter
- Adhering to compliance, operational procedures and practice management standards
- Staying abreast of product information, performance and industry changes
- Meeting clients to understand their financial objectives.
- Explaining complex information relating to Financial Advisory in a clear and effortless way
- Relevant Commercial/Financial Tertiary qualification (NQF 5 for Retail and NQF 6 for Relationship Banking)
- RE 5
- Knowledge and understanding of the dynamics in allocated market
- Experience and track record in high-performance sales environments
- Strong communication
- Impeccable work ethic
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience using a Siebel/Atwork system preferable
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning Advantageous
- CFP Advantageous
- Able to plan and manage time effectively
- Analytical and numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret statistical information
- A passion for the financial planning environment
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Knowledge of best practice in Financial Planning and Financial Advisory Services
- Knowledge and understanding of financial planning through meaningful client engagements
- Successful completion of supervisory process
- 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry in a Sales role within the Risk and Investment spaces
- Experience using financial planning software
- Strong sales, interpersonal and business-orientated person with the acumen to build client relationships
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A